Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PICZO Project evaluation.

1. Why I chose Piczo:
The reason why i chose piczo to do my project on is because it seemed the easiest and looked more interesting than the others. what caught my attention was that you can do whatever you wanted on the page, colour schemes, pictures/themes, music videos etc.

2. Any problems encountered?
I didnt come across much porblems because all the information found was easy to undrestand and put into my own words. It wasnt long before i knew how to use piczo, but it did take a long time for me to learn most features etc. what made it harder was the fact i had to learn myself how.

3. Which topics did you choose?
the topics i chose to do were:
- Primary storage: including RAM (amount, types, cost) ROM
- Motherboards
- Hand held multimedia devices ( e.g. umpc, iPod, itouch, iriver, touch screen phones)
- Piracy and Copyright

4.What were interesting aspects you encountered?
the interesting aspects i encountered were about hand held multimedia devices. this was because i learnt different and new things about them, like how they work, how they are used etc. It also opened my eyes to look at the future. if we are this smart and talented to invent these things just imagine what the future holds!

5. Any comments?
overall, i enjoyed learning this task. it was long to complete everything, but it was easy to get the information together. this task taught me how to make my own website and also taugh me alot on the things we researched.

No comments: